Ashley Tea Party

Ashley invited some of her church friends over for tea party last weekend

Look at what mommy prepared - smiley fries, cocktail sausages, and some bread with cheese spread topped with rainbow sprinkles inspired by Party Planner with David Tetura currently on Discovery Travel and Living Channel

Here's a picture of a rainbow spotted yesterday (Nov 9) from our apartment block. Some at our CG shared about this rainbow and how that reminded her of the covenant God made to Moses (Read below);

Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 "I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." 17 So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."
- Genesis 9:8-17 (NIV)


No comments: